Preventing successful cyberattacks requires the right combination of products and expertise
As threats and attacks evolve, many organizations find that traditional methods and products are limited in their scope and effectiveness. Compounding the problem, the growing cybersecurity skills shortage means many companies don’t have a dedicated team that can view and respond to threats 24/7.
For enterprises that are now choosing to outsource their security operations, managed service partners can deliver round-the-clock monitoring, analysis and coordinated response to secure your most critical assets with Cortex™ AI-based continuous security platform. Today, with Cortex XDR cloud-based detection and response, our partners can provide managed threat hunting, investigation and response across network, endpoint and cloud environments.
- Leverage various services around Cortex XDR, from advanced threat hunting to compliance, including:
- Managed prevention
- Automated detection
- Risk assessment
- Simplified incident response
- Meet rigorous enterprise SLAs: Quickly adapt services to meet the world’s ever-changing cybersecurity challenges.
- Lower operational costs: Maximize resources by automating manual processes across Tier 1, 2 and 3 service levels.
- Reduce response times: Automate the investigation and analysis of security alerts as well as cut response times.
What our partners are saying